Re: checklink:

On Monday 24 November 2008, dardove@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> I keep getting this error message when I try to
> validate:
>
> Error: 501 Protocol scheme 'c' is not supported
>
> I am running IE 7
>
> Any solution?  Right now I have to send my file to
> a friend who checks it for.

Without seeing the URL or file or link you are check, I can only guess: do you
happen to have a link somewhere in your document that points to some file on
your C: drive?  That could be one possible culprit - replace it with a real
URL as it will be seen on the web, or if you really intend to point to a file
on your C: drive, use a proper file:// URL to it.