Re: web site programming.

"vary with the skill of the user"?!  You've not considered the vast
majority of
users who expect the "tool" to be perfect and the user does not Know HTML
At-All.  I'd just like to see the Validator enter the main stream and
make a difference
for people.  Right now the tool developers don't seem to care if their
code validates.

And the Big League web sites - how about validating
http://www.google.com/

http://www.yahoo.com/

- RM

--