Re: Content-Negotiation in check referer requests

Hello Etienne, All,

On 15-Jun-08, at 8:30 PM, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=556
>>
> Great. I will review the patch and apply it, unless I find any issue
> with it.

I applied the patch (with the addition of accept-charset) and made it
testable on the dev instance at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/

It would be good to have test cases for this. I expect we will need:

* 2 variants of a resource with negotiation on accept-language (1
valid, 1 invalid)
* 2 variants of a resource with negotiation on accept-charset (1
valid, 1 invalid)
* 2 variants of a resource with negotiation on accept (1 valid, 1
invalid)

Even better, if all these representations could have the "valid html"
icon with /check/referer link, pointing to the dev instance of the
validator mentioned above.

Do you have those for your own tests, or would you be interested in
building them?

Thank you.
--
olivier