Re: Possible patch for explicit doctype error message

Hi Chuck,

I'm revisiting a number of patches (proposed or applied) before the
next release, and think this one has not been pushed to a conclusion.

On Oct 25, 2007, at 07:02 , Chuck Houpt wrote:
> When validating a page with a user selected Doctype (eg doctype=XHTML
> +1.0+Strict), the validator produces an error message (either to
> Apache's error log or standard error):
>
> check: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /Applications/
> Validator-SAC.app/Contents/Resources/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check
> line 1638.
> check: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /Applications/
> Validator-SAC.app/Contents/Resources/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check
> line 1638.

I replied with a slightly modified patch:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2007Nov/0004.html

But... I can't reproduce the problem at all now, not on the
development/CVS version at least. Can you?

http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/

Thanks
--
olivier