Re: Questions concerning LogValidator output

Hi Kevin,

On Feb 8, 2008, at 04:50 , Zembower, Kevin wrote:
> It seems like the only way I can find out what caused the
> problem, for instance, for the HTMLValidator for my most popular
> page is
> to submit the URL for http://www.jhuccp.org/ to your page at
> http://validator.w3.org/. Is this the way it's supposed to operate, or
> am I overlooking something?

Yes, that' correct. As it works now, the log validator is used to go
through a lot of documents and pinpoint a few that need to be acted
upon. I would be happy to find ways to improve the usability of the
tool by, for instance, linking from the HTML output of the log
validator to the full output of each specific tool.

Thanks,
--
olivier