Re: login area verification

David is right.

If you use a template system in you app, I'd suggest
to create static pages that "looks" like the ones behind
the login area and check them.

If these templates are valid, and the text/variables you inject in
them are valid too, then the securised pages should be valid too.

Karim
--
http://xhtml-css.com
Be Valid or die learning