Re: The error was: utf8 "\xBA" does not map to Unicode

Tammy Glaser wrote:

> when I refer to it from the actual page by clicking the referral link, I get the validation error
> listed in the subject.

Your document claims to be UTF-8, and apparently your server supports this theory.

But in line 126 (reported by the validator) you use a degree character that's
not encoded as UTF-8.  There are various ways to fix this, two ideas:

- you can simply replace this character by º (decimal for hex. BA)
- you could also try to declare windows-1252 where you now have UTF-8

 Frank