RE: Install Validator on XP/IIS - partial success

Thanks Oliver

I have already tried CPAN and various other places
All say JIS2K is available for Linux but not Windows
So I have commented it out

Also to get round the fact that 'ScriptAlias' is not available in
IIS I have changed the name of the 'check' file to 'check.pl'
And changed all the submit 'action' to explicitly require 'check.pl' with an
appropriate relative path (in php again)

I now get an error as follows:-
---
Software error:
Can't load 'D:/perl/site/lib/auto/SGML/Parser/OpenSP/OpenSP.dll' for module
SGML::Parser::OpenSP: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
D:/perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 64.
 at D:/perl/site/lib/SGML/Parser/OpenSP.pm line 18
Compilation failed in require at d:\wwwroot\validator\httpd\cgi-bin\check.pl
line 61.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
d:\wwwroot\validator\httpd\cgi-bin\check.pl line 61.
---

the PMM manager GUI says XSLoader is not installed
but will not install it?

Allan Smith
Webmanager

Support Telford Steam Railway for free when shopping online with over 400
brand-name retailers including:-
 Amazon, NEXT, M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, HMV, The Body Shop, Vodafone,
DELL, Woolworths, PLAY.com, Interflora and Comet amongst many others...
TSR Easyfundraisning