Re: [VE][73] end tag for "FORM" which is not finished.

There is interesting thing, like going from Newton mechanics to
Einstein relativity some laws that are valid if speed is much less
then speed of light Newton laws of mechanics are valid, if speed goes
close to speed of light you have to apply relativity laws.

Interesting parallel is with static HTML documents and dynamic
AJAX/like documents that are made in fly. Still basic "rules" should
apply to dynamic content generation. Now DTD for such concept maybe
should be different... I wonder will development of standards go in
that direction?

Sorry for my "thinking aloud"...

--
Zoran