Re: RDF Validator RFE: Machine Readable Output

Hi Sean,

Le 29 nov. 2007 à 04:42, Sean B. Palmer a écrit :
> Could there be an option to get RDF Validation results as JSON or HTTP
> headers or maybe even RDF please? The idea I have in mind is an RDF
> editor that wants to get an independent check of the buffer, so a
> quick POST and JSON-read would be handy.

That's a cool idea. It would help to have a better templating system
in the code for different outputs.
You are welcome to submit a patch with test cases.

The source code of the RDF Validator is available.
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/documentation#code

Thanks

--
Karl Dubost - W3C