Re: sgml-lib not referenced in documentation

On Nov 11, 2007, at 9:42 PM, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>
> On Nov 8, 2007, at 12:07 , Robin Daugherty wrote:
>> I just spent 4 hours getting validator installed and running on
>> RHEL 5.  No real problems, the documentation is great.  However,
>> nowhere does it mention the sgml-lib folder.  I only found out
>> about it through the errors I kept getting.
>
> The mention is there:
> [[ Download [..] the _DTD library_ from our site.]]
> --  http://validator.w3.org/docs/install.html#install-download
> [[ Unpack the archives of the validator and DTD library ...]]
> -- http://validator.w3.org/docs/install.html#install-components
>

> Would you suggest a better wording?

Fair enough, looks like I managed to miss that in the doc twice!  I
guess the problem is that the folder and the package are both named
sgml-lib, while the doc only says "DTD library".  I guess the package
is really misnamed, but it would have helped if the documentation had
included "sgml-lib".

Robin Daugherty
robin@robindaugherty.net
1-513-252-2426