Re: [VE][68] Limitations of "Group Error Messages by type"

olivier Thereaux wrote:
> If anyone can think of a clever way (as in, a patch ;) ) to keep the
> info message next to the error message, I'm taking.
It is something I plan to investigate when I have time (which I don't
presently, I'm currently in month 5 of trying to buy an apartment), but
in the meantime, the explanation for the error message mentioned is
misleading. Perhaps that can be changed? Ideally on a per-sort-type
basis, but I think that just mentioning that the information is only
available in particular views would help.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/