Re: The bi-validator, our latest baby :)

Thanks Frank for the feedback

I actually interpret the soap responses
of both the W3C markup and css validators.

Don't know why the css validator acts this
way for your redirection, but it gives the same
answer as the one xhtml-css.com gives you:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.net%2Fxyzzy%2Fibm850.htm&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all
I actually have a strangest problem with the
css part of xhtml-css.com the W3C gives
an internal fault which doesn't explain anything
about the css itself. Look:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fxhtml-css.com%2Fstatic%2Fxui.css&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all

Anyone, btw, with an explanation for this please help!! :)

Thanks

Karim
--
http://akoncept.com