Re: Title Tag in validation image

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 05:58:06PM +0200, maria laura morsetti porres wrote:

> In the code to place the validation image, i think that
> would be great put also title tag; because in mozilla's
> firefox is the one that people sees. I add the title tag
> and the longdesc tag, to make it better.

Those are attributes, not tags.

> title="Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional"

I'm not sure that this is all that useful, although it does
explain what the tick means on the graphic.

> longdesc="http://www.w3c.es/"

This is actually very unhelpful. The longdesc attribute is
there to link to a long description of the image, the
Spanish W3C homepage doesn't describe the image at all.