Fwd: I need your help in this issue regarding W3C Validation of a .net code

Thanks mate. I will ask my developer to try this out and let u know soon.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Information - Abyss <Info@abyss.ws>
Date: May 16, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: I need your help in this issue regarding W3C Validation of a
.net code
To: Kenriche <arun@kenriche.com>

You are soo going about it the wrong way...if it was asp.net 1.1 i would say
you were screwed. but with asp.net 2.0 your life is easy

in your web.config  put

<xhtmlConformance mode="Strict"/>

inside system.web

and then on your solution in visual studio add a new asp.net folder
"app_browsers"

and paste the file from the attachment into that folder in the solution

you do not need third partie stuff or modify any code... asp.net 2.0 will
spit out all xhtml compliant code.

Best of luck