Re: W3C issue fix

Hi David,

Thanks for your fast response. Can you suggest some ways by which this issue
can be fixed becos we have to deliver our clients 200% quality web solution.

Kindly advice me regarding this. Thanks in advance.

If you guys in the W3C team are not able to fix this, then send a mail
accordingly so that we can convey it to our clients.

Regards,
Arun