Re: Transitional validation Problem

You are quite right I hadn't thought of looking at the source output.
The reason that there is a second Doc declaration in the code comes from the
php"include file" which I had not removed the Doc description from the top.

Thanks to all for the input.
Now sorted, will remember not to do that again.
Regards

Hamish