Re: there is no attribute "onMouseover"

For many new to validation, the phrasing "case of the element" is not
apparent as a sensitivity to upper case and lower case attributes.
It could be interpreted as "case of usage" for someone new to how
XHTML works.

It's better to understand these questions as good studies in
validator usability, not as irrelevant statements.