Re: problem with uploaded .aspx file (Was: Document can not be checked)

Hi Keith,

On Mar 13, 2007, at 01:37 , Kubicek, Keith F. (JSC-SF)[BAR] wrote:
> I am writing to you because I was not able to find the answer after
> searching the FAQ and list archives.
> I am using your file upload interface to check a page called
> default.aspx because our server is behind a firewall.
The way you can do this is:
* make sure that what you send the validator is the HTML generated by
your aspx scripts, not asp source.

* rename the file as .html (which will help inform your browser that
the upload should be done with the proper media type), or use the
"direct input" method of the validator by copy-pasting the whole HTML
source in the text area.

HTH,
--
olivier