Re: [VE][53] Error messages keep coming days after having been corrected

On Mar 3, 2007, at 18:14 , H. Hahn wrote:
> As the website contains many include files, I did not yet correct
> all errors, but even those errors that I did correct, keep being
> reported. When I check the browser's "View source" screen, the
> errors no longer exist. However, when I re-validate, they are
> reported again.
>
> Question: Does the validator possibly use its own cache, so that
> actually an old version is being validated?

The validator does not use a cache, as far as I know.
Looking at the page you mentioned, and its validation results, I see
no discrepancy.

Please make sure that you have actually uploaded/saved your changes,
and use the "show source" validation option to see what your server
is returning to the validator. Hopefully this will clarify the
situation.

Regards,
--
olivier