Re: Problems with offline validator

Hello, Roman.
(please copy the mailing-list in your reply)

On Jun 22, 2007, at 21:23 , romanreibnagel@kfs.at wrote:
> I've got a problem. I've installed the validator on my apache.

Do you remember which version you installed?
Can you tell us a little more about what system you installed it on?

> The problem is, that I can only validate sites in UTF-8 standard.
> If there is an other character like ö,ä,ß I get an error.

What error are you getting?

> But
> with the online version from the validator everything is oke. So
> what can I do? Do I have to
> install an additional Perl package?

Hard to tell at this point. If you answer the questions above it may
be easier to diagnose the actual causes of the problem.

Regards,
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status