Re: Cache or something?

Hi Andrea,

Strange, there is height in source at least in online version I am
looking right now:
18: <table align="center" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
19:  <tr height="100%">

Probably Internet Explorer or your proxy, provider who ever cache some
earlier version of the page. If you have ftp access to that page you
can check content and see there is <tr height="100%"> at 19th line.

And as I said in previous mail use Firefox to reduce headache with
caching. With Internet Explorer you can set somewhere in options some
check box "Every visit to page" for checking new version of document.

This is not problem with  validator.w3.org I am almost 100% sure.

Best,

--
Zoran
http://www.rentalio.com