Re: Cache or something?

Hi Andrea,

You should post ERROR snippets so we can see what's going on and also
you can use Firefox + HTML Validator extension
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/249 so you do not have
to upload files. Only one tip, use the SGML parser is the same program
than the one running behind validator.w3.org

If you need any help please put HTML somewhere online so we can take a
look and tell you what's wrong.

Best regards,

--
Zoran