Re: Add Subject Here

Herman Deyette napisał(a):

> I’m not sure I understand what the Validator is used for. Is this to
> improve web page performance or to improve search engine performance?
>
> NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
> checking.

The Validator will check the syntactical correctness of your HTML to
help you produce more accessible Web pages. Generally it has now impact
on SEO, however it is possible that badly formated and structured web
pages are omitted in some search results...

Krzysztof Gorzelak
krzysztof@uno.pl
http://www.uno.pl