Re: Why Doesn't Google Validate?

This is first time that I hear that somebody improved ranking because
HTML code validates. I have seen examples when people do not use
DOCTYPE, have errors in <script> tag that is not properly closed so
whole document should be javascript comment but because of "Quirks
Mode" browser (IE) render page but google "text only" shows blank
page!!!

--
Zoran
http://www.fragrantica.com/