Re: Validation XHTML with php

Bonjour Jean,

On Jul 8, 2007, at 22:36 , Jean Pousseur wrote:
> I have just a little php code in my page :
> <?php
> include ("count/mv3a.php");
> ?>
> located  just after <body>

Remember, as far as the validator is concerned, whether you use php
or fortran to generate your page does not matter. Only the resulting
markup does.

> I don't figure out why I can't obtain a valid XHTML:

Because it has markup errors ;)
* you have an opening <html> element in the middle of the page, get
rid of it
* you have a <body></body> pair that doesn't belong, somewhere in the
same location
* you have a broken </html (note the angle bracket mismatch)

> May I request your help ?

Generally, you should not really be asking such questions on this
list, as it is, in principle, specific to discussing bugs and
development of the validator, not to ask help on valid web
development. Consider looking at:
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#needhelp

regards,
--