Re: [ANN] Beta test of the W3C Markup Validator (0.8.0 beta 1)

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> * New Feature: additional XML-WF check, for more reliable validation of
> XML-based languages
> * New feature: checking that the documents are sent with proper Internet
> Media Type (MIME type)
> * New feature: for XML documents, checking that the xmlns is present,
> and properly set.

Can I request that the validator send out an HTTP ACCEPT header which
indicates what MIME types are supported by this validator?

Many people who do support the correct MIME type for XHTML do so only if
the user agent indicates that such a MIME type is supported.

-Sam Ruby