Re: validator and outline feature

On Oct 25, 2006, at 17:11 , Livio Mondini wrote:
> Ok, but this tool for now work only with Firefox,

No, it does not work only with firefox. It works with a number of
browsers. Maybe your browser is broken and cannot style XML, I don't
know. There's an HTML version too, anyway. Try:
http://www.w3.org/2003/12/semantic-extractor.html

> is not an usable
> tool for all like validator and for accessibility outline is
> important, for example.

Precisely. The validator should validate. Accessibility checkings
should be done by accessibility checkers.
And all the results should be gathered by a tool such as unicorn.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/

--
olivier