Re: Suggestion: Bulk checking of files

On 10/22/06, Mike Joseph <mj@mikejoseph.compulink.co.uk> wrote:

> Very useful facility but is there anyway that I can bulk check files?  One
> site I manage is 40 odd individual html files and it is a pain to load them
> individually.

Hi Mike,
As Ville pointed out, there's a couple of options for those who want
to validate more than one document at a time. Another option is Nikita
the Spider (the Web site in my signature) which is designed to do just
what you ask. A few caveats --
1) Nikita was "discovered" a few days ago (it's amazing what an
article in the right blog can do) and I've gotten so many crawl
requests that I've had to stop accepting new ones. It will probably be
a week or two before I can accept new requests; email me if you'd like
to be notified of this.
2) Nikita is in alpha test and has bugs (known and unknown).
3) The service is free now but eventually I'll charge money for it.

Happy validating!

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/