Re: Error count difference

Hi folks :)

This is my first message here, so please excuse my
poor english (it's my 4th language).

I'm working on a same thing, with php and xslt, and I wanted
to know if I could use the 0.8dev version for my script use,
I mean before the 0.7.3 release. With of course respecting the
minimal 1second sleep before every call.

By the way I discovered some errors (I think they are) in the soap
results of the CSS validator, it's about character entities '&' and
I'll send a message to the right list.

Thanks for the good work!

--
Karim