Re: <embed> tag error

On Nov 29, 2006, at 14:47, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> As I've commented previously, a totally inaccessible (read :
> font far too small for legibility) claiming to pronounce
> on issues of accessibility is something of a sick joke ...

The truth of an assertion does not depend on who says it or at what
font size it is said. The credibility of an assertion does depend on
factors like that, though.

Still, it would be nice if people considered whether the assertions
made are true and, if they are, what the conclusions should be.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi