Re: Web 2.0 Mashup Ajax JavaScript Json Web Standards Validator Poniez <3

* Christoph Schneegans wrote:
>These examples don't work for me in IE7. I receive an "Invalid
>character" error message, and debugging suggests that IE7 does not
>uncompress the script. According to
><http://www.delorie.com:81/some/url.txt>, IE7 does not include an
>"Accept-Encoding" request header; however, the response of
><http://www.bjoernsworld.de/temp/BH_DOM_DTD_Validator.js> is
>compressed with "Content-Encoding: x-gzip". AFAIK, "x-gzip" is not
>supported by IE, while "gzip" is.

The documents are application/xhtml+xml documents, IE7 should offer to
download them and not attempt to load the scripts to begin with, no?
Anyway, I made corresponding text/html documents

  http://www.bjoernsworld.de/temp/jsdtd-valid.html
  http://www.bjoernsworld.de/temp/jsdtd-invalid.html

and they work fine for me in IE7, regardless of the "Use HTTP 1.1"
setting.