Re: [VE][394] Error Message Feedback

On Saturday 27 May 2006 00:09, you wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I tried to validate my site and i had problem with "&" symbol.
> I fixed that by $return = str_replace( '&', '&', $return );
> But now i get errors:
>
> http://www.dix.pri.ee/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&
>Itemid=34&lang=est
>
> I think that, the semicolon is exists end of the &
>
> What shall i do to fix it?

escape your ampersands, of course.  You already have some other
ampersands correctly escaped, so you presumably know how.

There's a serious bug in the validator here: it proclaims the page
valid and highlights the unterminated entity refs as warnings
rather than errors.  That would be correct for an HTML page
(under SGML rules).  But this is an XHTML page, and under
XML rules it is of course not even wellformed, let alone valid.

--
Nick Kew