Re: Framed sites

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 11:24 +0100, marcus peters wrote:
> At least your validator tells me that and the code that is responsible
> for that is the same that you show me on your web suggestions for
> framed sites.

> The html i have altered for my site

> <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">

Which tutorial were you following that gave you a Doctype for HTML 3.2
along with code for a <frameset> (which was not introduced until HTML
4.0?).

See http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html for the correct code
and http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Problems_with_using_frames for why
frames are not recommended.

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC me.( Thanks)

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."