Re: checklink:

Whois Support wrote:

> I'm trying to get a new 4.01/css based site version w3c compliant,
> before I go live, however when I use the linkchecker, it returns this
> error;
>
> http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check?uri=referer
>    What to do: *Usually the sign of a malformed URL that cannot be
>    parsed by the server.*
>    Response status code: 400
>    Response message: Bad Request
>    Line: 150
>
> Can anyone enlighten me as to why the linkchecker would throw an error
> on what seems to me to be, the correct css validator link?

That's the CSS Validators' way to complain about a missing Referer HTTP
header (how could it check the referer document, if there is no...). Open
the URL in your browser (by entering it directly in the Location field,
*not* by clicking on the link) for an error message that you probably be
improved a bit.

--
Benjamin Niemann
Email: pink at odahoda dot de