Re: Dutch language

Dear Guy,

On 7 Mar 2006, at 18:27, GH wrote:
> "MANY ERRORS IN W3C is because of the language being not English
> and special characters being used in the font to get the desired
> effect in Dutch. this cant be rectified either" ==> words of my web
> designer

This does not sound correct. There may be issues of "character
encoding" and these may be hard to fix, especially if you have little
control over how the web server is configured, but "this can't be
rectified" sounds wrong. Maybe we could help you and your web team on
this issue if you can give us the address of one page with such issues?

Regards,
olivier
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/