Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

nebiki@sweetheartsguild.com wrote:
> Validating http://www.sweetheartsguild.com/pages.php?pages=news
> Error [108]: "there is no attribute X"
>
> /Line 71 column 129/: there is no attribute "ONLOAD".
>
> |...gn/menu_banners/banner_4.jpg" onload=*"*initImage('p_mban');" alt=""
> style="wid|
>
> Hello,
> I checked the specification but onload is valid attribute for img and it
> works correctly but validation doesnt.

Which spec did you check?  onload isn't valid for img elements in any
HTML recommendation that I'm aware of.  To solve this, you could use the
onload in the body element instead and then when the script executes,
iterate through all the images and run the initImage() function on them.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/