Re: Error Message Feedback

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 17:22 +0100, Pierre RUEL wrote:

> Many times I get the message about a "Tentatively Valid" page, which
> ends so:
> <<In other words, the document would validate as HTML 4.01 Frameset if
> you changed the markup to match the changes we have performed
> automatically,>>

I've only seen this occur when the DTD to validate against was specified
using the drop down menu instead of the document itself.

> Perhaps it's because I'm not from English mother tongue but I don't see
> any mean to know what are the changes you have performed automatically,
> in order to make them in my page.

If you select the view source option you can compare the modified
document to your original.

(I read the mailing list, please direct responses there and do not CC
me. Thanks.)
--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."