Re: Validating Local Files

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 10:29 +0000, Marcus Dean Adams wrote:
> I thought it would be kind of neat if there was a way I could validate my code by either
> copying and pasting it into a text box for the validator to check
> over(preferred), or by uploading the local file and having the validator
> check it that way.

The front page of the Markup Validation Service includes a file upload
form and a direct input (textarea you can copy/paste into) form.

(I read the mailing list, please address responses there and do not CC
me, thanks)

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."