RE: Parsing HREFs?

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 10:07 -0500, Bonnie Granat wrote:
> In fact, I DID see what the "error" was, but the occurrences of "&" are part
> of a URL, and I am not going to change a Web site address. That's what is
> absurd -- that it's parsing amazon.com's Web address.

It is HTML source code (that you are trying to represent a URL using
HTML source code is beside the point). Representing ampersands using the
HTML code for an ampersand is not "changing the address", its writing it
in HTML.

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."