Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

Andreas Prilop wrote:
> On  Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
>
>> It is therefore most unreasonable to /demand/ of the original
>> querent that he/she "Supply a meaningful Subject!".
>
> http://google.com/search?q=Add.a.meaningful.subject+site%3Aw3.org

My point exactly : The first work cited reads "If our system added
[VE][XX] at the beginning of the mail subject, keep it. Otherwise,
please precise which error message  you are sending feedback about"

Note, please, the words "keep it.  Otherwise". The system /did/ add
[VE][XX], the querent kept it, and the "Otherwise" clause was not
elaborated as the first test has already been met.

Philip Taylor.