Re: Trouble Validating a nested list

Tyler,
Two issues:
1) Your web page was "Not Found" when I tried to look at your HTML. So I
don't know what DTD you specified. You may be able to get by with a
Deprecated nested list it you use "loose" vs "strict".

2) Look at HTML 4.01 Specification W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999,
Section 10.2 Unordered lists (UL), ordered lists (OL), and list
items (LI). Near the end of the section you will find, "List may also be
nested: DEPRECATED EXAMPLE:".  Suggest you find an other way to do what
you are trying to do.

Lou