Re: [VE][25] Error Message Feedback

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 08:39 -0400, breaker wrote:
> Validating Error [25]: "general entity X not defined and no default entity"
> The WC3 HTML validator says the following is in error:
> href="http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&addr=2030+P+Street+NW&csz=Washington%2C+DC+20036"

> Suggestions?

If I construct a minimal test case[1], the validator says:

        Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a
        semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your
        document you must encode it as "&" (even inside URLs!).

... so how about you do that?

[1] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdorward.me.uk%2Ftmp%
2Fampersand.html

--
David Dorward                           <http://dorward.me.uk/>
"Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another."