Re: Error Message Feedback - css linking close tag

Well perhaps when it says "end tag for element "HEAD" which is not open" it
could tell you where it was closed or display the currently open tags. I
don't know how it is seeing the error in the first place because the parse
tree looks correct, at least it is the same as if I do the <link> tag
correctly. I'm sorry I'm rather busy and I don't think this is such a big
problem anyway, so perhaps we can just leave it. Hopefully sometime I'll
learn how to use the strict doctype right and this won't be a problem.

Nicholas

--
http://www.gatoatigrado.com