Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

Brad Keough wrote:
> ah sorry, changed the forum home page
>  > Validating http://www.m4um.com/Home/index.php
>  and yes, there are more than one instance of it, an "alt" tag that works,
> but validating says it doesnt?

| Error  Line 519 column 79: there is no attribute "ALT" .
|
| <a alt="Last Visit: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:05 pm"
|  title="Last Visit: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:05 pm" ...>

The alt attribute is to be used for providing alternate content for
images, not tooltips!  That's what the title attribute is for and I'm
assuming that's why you've done it since it matches the title attribute.
  In this case, just remove the alt attribute from every a element.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/