Re: Aspx page

Anuradha. M wrote:
> I would like to validate Aspx page according to W3C Standard.
> Can i hav the URL to validate my page.

I'm not sure I understand the question.  You enter the URL of your page
into the validator at <http://validator.w3.org/> (though, I'm sure
you've been there already).  We haven't a clue what the URL of your page
is, that depends on your web host.

You need to upload your files to your web host and enter the same URL
that you would enter into your browser to see the page.  For example, if
your URL was <http://isp.example.com/~username/>, you would enter that
into the validator.

It is irrelevant that your page is generated using ASPX, the validator
only cares about the output HTML.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/