Re: [VE][112] Duplicate class Attribute

Brown, Shannon D wrote:
> /Line 291, column 56/: duplicate specification of attribute "class"

> How do I fix this when I have 2 separate style sheets?

Just because you have 2 seperate stylesheets, doesn't mean you need two
seperate class attributes.

with class="print logo", the following selectors should match.  You
don't need a seperate class="logo" attribute, so remove it.

.logo {}
.print {}
.logo.print {}
.print.logo {}
td.logo {}
td.print {}
td.logo.print {}
td.print.logo {}

However, chaining class selectors like .logo.print and .print.logo
doesn't work in IE, but all the others will.
--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/