Re: website validator

ADAM JENKINS wrote:
> I have been trying to get my website valid according to your site. But
> recently I found that after I have uploaded my site to a host I get
> loads more errors

All the errors for your document after uploading seem to be a direct
result of this erroneus script element placed at the beginning of the
document before the DOCTYPE, which I am assuming is being placed there
by your host.

<script language="JavaScript" src="/root/hostultra.php"></script>

You should complain to your host about the insertion of such garbage
into your page or switch to a better host.

> Now I'm not sure if I should take off your banners or not because when I
> upload them to your site to be checked they are fine and when I check
> them again but using the url instead I get loads of errors

You should remove them because the documents being served are not valid,
but even if they were you should consider whether it's worth having them
at all.
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/validation.html#icon

--
Lachlan Hunt