RE: [VE][410] Error Message Feedback

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Bates, Steve wrote:

> What about symbols that are higher than 159, like the Registered
> trademark symbol "©" or the 1/2 sign "½?

Those character references are correct. All character references are
resolved relative to code numbers in Unicode / ISO 10646 (though in
theory, in SGML this depends on the SGML declaration used).

> I am going to be using this HTML message as an e-mail message. Are there
> any considerations for mime formatting?

I'm not surely I understand the question, but I'm pretty sure that on this
list, plain text is the preferred format. If you need to send non-textual
information, put it onto the Web and post the URL.