Re: XML validator

Hello Ken,

On Mar 5, 2005, at 0:18, Ken Dietz wrote:
> The W3C Markup Validation Service reports my website
> (http://www.kendietz.com <http://www.kendietz.com> ) to be "not valid
> xml,"
> but it doesn't generate any errors.  Has anyone seen this?

It now says "valid", so we can't really try and figure out what was
happening. It is possible that you fell on one of the cases described
by the "The Validator XML support has some limitations" note.

In any case, I hope you are aware that your use of XML and a custom DTD
causes your page to be rendered as garbage by a lot of user agents
which do not parse and execute your xml-stylesheet processing
instruction.

Regards,
--
olivier